Ultra Engineer journal has as strong view and policy on plagiarism. The journal would consider the following as plagiarism.
- to copy the ideas or words of another person as one’s own
- to use material(text, figures, tables etc.) without crediting the source
- to present a existing hypothesis/idea as new.
The following actions will be taken if a case of plagiarism is detected:
- A letter of warning describing the case of plagiarism
- A formal letter to the head of institution or funding body
- Refusal to accept future submissions from the individual(s)
- Retraction of the article from the journal and information provided to indexing authorities.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)