ULTRA ENGINEER is a six monthly peer reviewed research journal and will be published in June & December. Submission of manuscripts implies that they are not under consideration for publication elsewhere and that they had not been and will not be published in whole or in parts in any other journal.
The following types of research communication are considered for publication:
- Letters/ Notes Short reports not exceeding 400 words.
- Brief communications
- Reports on exciting new results, not exceeding 800 words will be considered for publication.
- The manuscripts in MS Word, double spaced without any sub-headings but with a short abstract of about fifty words.
- Full length papers/Reviews
- Manuscripts should not be more than twelve typed pages (submitted in duplicate) in MS Word, double spaced with wide margins.
- The arrangements of full length paper must be in the following sequence. An abstract (not exceeding 100 words), brief introduction, material and methods, results and discussion, acknowledgement (if any) and references.
- The number of tables and figures is to be curtailed to a minimum.
- The source of any financial support received for the work being published must be indicated in the acknowledgments section. (It will be assumed that the absence of such an acknowledgment is a statement by the authors that no support was received.)
- References should be numbered sequentially as (1), (2), (3) etc. in order to their citation in the text. The style of references should be asunder :
- Journal: Name of author(s), the journal, volume,starting page and the year.
- Example: Connick, R.E. and Hugus, Z.Z., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 75, 6012 (1988).
- Book : Author’s name, title of the book, name and location of publisher, page and year of publication.
- Example : Greenstein J.P. and Winitz M.,Chemistry of Amino Acids, Vol. II, John Wiley,New York, 1009 (1961).
- Photograph and charts should be scanned on at least 150 dpi. (Size strictly minimum 7×7 cm,maximum 14 × 20 cm).
- Editorial Board reserves the right to condense or make necessary alterations in the script.
- Manuscripts should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed format of the Journal.
- If a subscriber does not get a particular issue,he/ she must inform the Publisher before the publication of the next issue i.e. within a period of three months. No complaint will be entertained after the stipulated period.
- The executive body of ‘Ultra Engineer’ may replace some Editorial cum advisory board members by other freshly invited renowned researchers in its annual review cum screening meeting.
Manuscripts and all other correspondence should be addressed to:
Dr. S. A. Iqbal,
10, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, New Maulana Azad Colony, Idgah Hills,
Bhopal – 462 001 (India)
Tel.:+91-755-4282751; (M: +91-9893250180)